We LOVE dinner parties! It's no secret they require a lot of preparation and "ingredients". We have some favorite ways to keep your party green and on trend
1. Print invitations on Marble+Vine cotton paper. Use our best wrapping paper to create custom invitations! Select the modern white gloss or iced latte modern dot patterned paper. Marble+Vine offers the best quality wrapping paper, so it will be easily transformed into a thick and unique invitation for your guests!
2. Shop at local farmers markets.
We love stopping by our local markets for fresh produce and healthy snacks! It is also a great way to support the local community and neighborhood.
3. Shop with reusable grocery bags & buy fresh produce to eliminate wasteful packaging.
4. Decorate with fresh flowers/fill vases with lemons in the summer or cranberries and sprigs in the colder months!
5. Use Marble+Vine gift wrapping paper rolls as table runners. We love this look as featured in Brit+Co
6. Purchase organic wines or stop by your local brewery and fill up growler of beer. CoolVines is our go to for organic wines.
Marble+Vine is known for creating the best wrapping paper that is beautiful and eco friendly. We participate in markets all over the Northeast and we’ve heard your questions about DIY projects.
We’re here today with some alternate uses for our sheet wrapping paper!
We've rounded up some of our favorite DIY wedding ideas! We've had a few weddings in our family this year and by trial and error we have some of the best suggestions on decor, stationery, and gifts
Beautiful. Tested. Trending & Unique. Modern. Eco-friendly. Budget conscious